Getting to Olympia London
The Times presents Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show has a new home from 2015 onwards: Olympia London.
Olympia London is the only venue in London with a dedicated rail station - Kensington (Olympia). It's served by the London Overground and national rail networks. A further five Underground lines are connected; only a short walk away, so everyone can arrive together.
Olympia Grand, Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX.
TRAIN & TUBE
Kensington (Olympia) is on the London Overground network. It's one stop from Shepherd's Bush (Central line) or West Brompton (District line). The venue is next to the station.
Change at Shepherd's Bush for a 2 minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia).
Hammersmith is a 9 minute walk away. Alternatively a shuttle bus from Earls Court station is provided for some events. Please check the corresponding event listing for details.
Hammersmith & City Line
Hammersmith Station is a 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away.
Hammersmith Station is an 5 minute bus ride or 15 minute walk away. High Street Kensington is a 4 minute bus ride or 12 minute walk away.
Change at West Brompton for a 2 minute Overground train to Kensington (Olympia). Alternatively West Kensington is an 8 minute walk away, and High Street Kensington is a 4 minute bus ride or 12 minute walk away.
9, 10, 27, 28, 49, 391, N9, N10
The following buses all stop within very short walking distance of the venue:
- 9 - runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north). There is also a night bus route - N9.
- 10 - runs from Kings Cross to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Kings Cross (north). There is also a night bus route - N10 - that extends to Richmond (south).
- 27 - runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- 28 - runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north). There is also a night bus route - N28 that extends to Camden Town (north).
- 49 - runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia is just around the corner.
- 391 - runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.
Olympia London's postcode is W14 8UX.
From M1/A1/M11/A10 take the A406 westbound to A4. Continue on A4 over Hammersmith Flyover, turn left onto the B317 (North End Road) and follow signs.
From M4/A4 follow directions as above.
From A3/M3 follow signs for central London, take Wandsworth or Putney bridges.
From Wandsworth Bridge, turn left onto New Kings Road, turn right onto Fulham High Street, which becomes Fulham Palace Road. At Hammersmith roundabout turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow signs.
From Putney Bridge, turn left onto Fulham Palace Road and follow directions as above.
From M2/M20/A2 follow signs to central London, take Blackfriars, London, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Southwark, Chelsea or Battersea bridges, turn left along Embankment and follow signs.
From A12/A13 follow signs for central London towards Tower or London Bridge. Don't cross the bridge, and instead continue along Embankment and follow signs.
For more information on the location of the venue's car parks please click here